Characteristics of the Throat Chakra
When your throat chakra is balanced, you can experience a personal power to be yourself and express yourself to others. When balanced, your throat chakra motivates and empowers you to speak your truth and stand up for what you believe in. As the center of your communication, your throat chakra also allows you to be creative and inspired and share your ideas with others.
Characteristics of an Overactive Throat Chakra
When your throat chakra is overactive, it is working too hard and can make it difficult for you to communicate with others. For example, some of the most common signs of an overactive throat chakra include:
- Inability to listen to others
- Overly critical
- Overly talkative and interruptive
- Feeling like you aren’t heard by others
- Throat pain or discomfort
Characteristics of an Under active Throat Chakra
On the other hand, an under active throat chakra means that it is either blocked or not properly distributing energy. For example, key characteristics of an under active throat chakra include:
- Shutting down as a result of not being heard
- Introverted, shy, or timid
- Difficulty speaking up
- Unable to express yourself or your needs
There are no reviews yet.