Characteristics of the Solar Plexus Chakra
When your solar plexus chakra is balanced, you have a strong sense of identity and feel true to yourself. The solar plexus chakra empowers you to control your thoughts, actions, and emotions, and it gives you the self-discipline to get things done. As the center of your personal confidence, a balanced solar plexus chakra will increase your self-esteem and overall confidence in yourself and your abilities.
Characteristics of an Overactive Solar Plexus Chakra
When your solar plexus chakra is overactive, it is working too hard and can bring a lack of control into your life. For example, some of the most common signs of an overactive solar plexus chakra include:
- A desire to be in control or micromanage others
- Feelings of anger or aggression
- Lack of compassion or empathy
- Digestive issues
- Perfectionism or being overly critical
Characteristics of an Under active Solar Plexus Chakra
An under active solar plexus chakra means that it is either blocked or not properly distributing energy. For example, key characteristics of an under active solar plexus chakra include:
- Lack of confidence and low self-esteem
- Greater timidness
- Seeking external approval and worrying about what others think
There are no reviews yet.