– Kumkumadi oil is named after its key ingredient saffron, also known as Kumkuma in Sanskrit.
– The oil helps improve skin texture and rejuvenates it, bringing out the skin’s natural glow.
– Sandalwood in the oil brightens skin tone and imparts a soothing effect that makes it suitable for summer.
– Herbal extracts like Indian Madder and Licorice root extract give Kumkumadi oil its anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-fungal properties that treat acne, reduce pigmentation, and improve discoloration.
– Kumkumadi oil is a powerhouse of antioxidants that detoxifies skin and keeps fine lines and wrinkles at bay.
– It lightens stubborn dark circles and moisturizes dry patchy skin, making it soft, supple, and glowy.
– The oil improves complexion, diminishes spots and blemishes, and fights acne and pimples.
– Kumkumadi oil can also be used as a body moisturizer that saturates the skin with moisture and nourishment.
– The oil promotes healthy hair growth and is easy to apply due to its sesame oil base.